Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting this website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
We acquire inventory and user-level data information solely from companies that are approved-partner companies within the aboutads.info initiative. If you no longer wish to receive advertising based on your interests or other web-browsing behavior, you may opt out of receiving these ads by following the steps below:
- Go to (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/)
- Stay on this page while your browser determines which participating companies have currently enabled customized ads for YOUR browser
- Check whether you’ve already opted out from participating companies by looking at the EXISTING OPT-OUTS TAB
- You can decide to opt out of browser-enabled interest-based advertising on a site-by-site basis, or you can opt out of all sites at once using the “Select All Shown” feature
- In order to opt out of behavioral advertising from Goodway Group, you must opt out of “all participating companies”
- Click “Submit Your Choices”
- Once you press submit, OPT-OUT COOKIES will be stored in your preferences in your browser. An opt-out cookie in your browser tells sites NOT to deliver such advertising in the future. For those companies participating in this program, there is a minimum five-year life span on opt-out cookies. If they are deleted at any point, you can repeat the process above.